In this rewarding role, you will be responsible for operational performance for the Ambassador Resource Specialist (ARS) Program. You will also contribute to strategic and tactical development of patient ambassador support initiatives for the franchise. The Ambassador Manager will be responsible for management and coordination of various support functions and activities for the franchise's ARS team. Develop, initiate and pull-through marketing strategies and enhance execution to maximize ROI.
The Purpose of Your Role
- Develop and articulate effective strategies that are impactful, executable, easily communicated, and clinically/financially supported for areas of responsibility (product/indication/channel)
- Leverage critical thinking/problem-solving skills to devise innovative solutions
- Proactively utilize advanced creative and problem-solving skills to develop best practices for function
- Manage a diverse workload, multiple demands, and competing priorities within the business environment
- Demonstrate strong program management skills to manage ongoing projects
- Adhere to client corporate, divisional, and departmental Operating Procedures and guidelines
- Meet regularly with key stakeholders, executive sponsors, and working team members to ensure program oversight, maintain timeline & budget, and disseminate project status information on a routine basis
- Support strategic objectives
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external resources to ensure time efficiency and to meet internal client needs (e.g., program timelines)
- Consistently communicate timely and accurate information and progress across functional teams to prioritize projects, meet project timelines and exceed quality standards
- Effectively manage projects to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion (meets deadlines)
- Use appropriate data sources to evaluate effectiveness and develop business strategy
- Assists in managing program budget, including development of business and financial justification for key tactics
- Effectively utilize all available resources, either within or outside of direct span of control, to manage diverse workload, maximize productivity and encourage innovation
The Expertise We're Looking For
- B.A./B.S./Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Proven Experience in program management
- 3 years of experience in call center industry or related field
- Proven leadership competencies to include setting vision and strategy, building teams, knowing the business, driving for results, and encouraging open exchange of ideas and knowledge
- Strong, proven experience across multiple functions including customer service in fast-paced, service/team environment (call center, customer service, marketing services)
- Customer database management and customer relationship management
- A highly motivated change agent that drives business-focused solutions
- Ability to lead and/or participate in a virtual session in a distraction-free environment
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills to lead collaborative efforts across a diverse customer and vendor base. Demonstrate the ability to deliver complex information in ways that are easily understood
- Possess a broad understanding of overall commercial business, structure, and priorities and proactively set plans to meet evolving business needs
- Combine internal knowledge with external environment understanding to evaluate contractor capabilities to meet business needs
- Strong problem-solving abilities in complex, compliance regulated department
- Experience leveraging data systems to review performance data, understand reports and able to strategize performance improvements from data findings
- Flexibility to works nights and weekends
The Competencies You Bring
Adaptability, Individual Impact and Influence, Customer Focus, Data Gathering & Analysis, Presentation Skills & Usage of Functional/Technical Expertise
The Value You Deliver
- Leveraging an entrepreneurial spirit, strengthen cross-functional departmental and client relationships, aligning efforts which support high performance, increasing the global patient caseload and growing the line of business
- Creative thinking combined with a results-driven mindset ensures the success of the independent business owners in the program, building a positive culture which fosters high retention of ICs, supporting the client's patient-relationship expectations
- Exhibit good business judgment and sound decision making within the scope of assigned projects
- Partner with senior management across Marketing, Medical, Regulatory, Legal Regulatory, Corporate, Quality, other internal functions, and key vendors
- Indirectly manage cross-functional teams
- Ensure compliance with external and internal guidelines
Liveops is a virtual call center offering an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for all customer service and sales needs.
With more than 20 years of experience offering flexibility, scalable talent, and meaningful work, Liveops has been improving the lives of its agents, clients, and employees by creating endless opportunity. Our virtual-flex model has enabled more than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, healthcare, insurance, tax, telecom, and government to trust Liveops to deliver a fully scalable enterprise workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
Liveops exists to improve the lives of our agents, clients, and employees. As a Liveops employee, you're part of a purpose-driven culture that values curiosity, collaboration, and results. We encourage diverse perspectives to create better outcomes, celebrate initiative, and build relationships based on trust and transparency. We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match and a flexible vacation plan.
Eligible States for Employment; Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Legal authorization is required to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer