Symfony Developer (Remote avail.)
Why We Exist:
At Revive IT & ER2, we desire to grow a sustainable company that provides opportunity for individuals to continuously improve and grow.
What We Actually Do:
Revive IT: Whether you're a business, school or consumer, finding the right technology solution can be frustrating and expensive. We make it simple to get the best tools in your hands at a fraction of the cost, freeing up more funds for other important projects.
ER2: When large organizations refresh their technology, it can be complicated, costly and high risk. We simplify the entire process and make it affordable and secure, giving companies the ability to manage their technology efficiently and confidently.
To Empower Uniqueness! Via our: Team Members, Clients, Environment, and Community.
How We Behave:
We are constantly:
Improving | Acting in Humility | Living a Life of Servanthood | Relentlessly Pursuing Excellence
But what does this really mean?
In short, no task is "beneath" you. It's our job to make sure the next guy or gal has enough toilet paper. We all have chores; even our CEO can be found cleaning/stocking bathrooms!
Being part of the ER2 Family means you...
Respect your peers and place of work
- Strive to always set the next person up for success
- Seek out feedback in hopes to become better
- Give of yourself while expecting nothing in return
If you can commit to those values we cannot wait to hear from you!
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to check out our careers page at https://www.er2.com/careers which explains our full hiring process so that you know what to expect!
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to add [email protected] to your email contact list so you don't miss any communication from us! (or else it could sit in your spam!)
Healthcare coverage for full-time employees- a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, telehealth, dental, vision and life insurance, short term and long term disability, supplemental accident and critical illness insurance, employee assistance program, BenefitHub discount program.
- 401(k) with company match
- Competitive wages
- Welcoming, caring, and dedicated team members
- Fun culture with family-like vibes
- Paid Time Off
- Company Branded Attire Allowance
- Professional & Personal Growth and Development Opportunities
- Real Life Skills Training
- A workplace built on continuous improvement - we work to ensure that everything we do adds value to our customer: Better process, easier work day, great product, on time, happy customers, successful company!
- All ideas are welcome, everyone has a voice here - unused employee genius is a big waste!
This is a Full-Time position M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm MST. Hybrid / Remote schedule is available.
We are hiring a Symfony Developer to join our team and develop and maintain our internal and customer-facing applications and websites. The ideal candidate will have experience working with the Symfony framework and be able to develop robust, scalable, and high-performance web applications.
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Develop, test and maintain web applications using the Symfony framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize features.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and fix bugs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Continuously improve the codebase and architecture.
- Follow industry best practices for software development.
- Work with designers to implement UI/UX design.
- Write clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
- Containerize web applications using Docker and manage deployments.
- At least 2 years of experience developing web applications using Symfony.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, SOLID principles, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with SQL databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with Git and version control.
- Knowledge of Docker and experience with containerization and deployment of web applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects as needed 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work and look at a computer screen for extended hours per day.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for consecutive hours.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must complete drug screen upon hire.
- Must pass background screening. "Pass" for us, is defined as no theft related felony within the past 7 years.
- The ability to speak/read English fluently
ER2 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of individuals from all walks of life with the unified desire to Be Responsible and make a difference.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.