Agent Results Advocate - Supporting Retail
LiveOps Scottsdale, Arizona
advocate retail community engagement communications virtual customer experience team cross functional pivot legal nurture interaction
May 23, 2023
The Purpose of Your Role
Your role is foundational to Liveops success. You nurture a culture of engagement and create a community with our thousands of Independent Agents. They turn to you for support and you're a key element to their businesses' success. As the first line of interaction with our Agents, you provide an exceptional Agent experience while ensuring client success. You do this by managing processes to maximize Agent support, performance, and satisfaction while showing empathy and positivity. The ideal candidate is process oriented, adaptable & able to effectively multi-task using several systems simultaneously.
The Qualifications We're Looking For
- 1+ years of contact center/BPO experience or comparable customer service-related work experience
- Mastery of computer basics with an affinity towards technical systems
- Functional proficiency in Microsoft products to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and/or participate in virtual meetings in a distraction-free environment
- Proactive, adaptable and can work with a sense of urgency while keeping a strong attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule to include days, nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to be on camera for multiple hours daily
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of work experience preferred
The Competencies You Bring Initiative, Adaptability, Teamwork, Results Orientation & Empathy
The Value You Deliver
- Demonstrates a high level of customer experience to support the Agent community
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Capable of utilizing provided resources to assist the Agent community
- Ability to recognize trends within the Agent community and quickly escalate concerns for effective resolution
- Experience interacting in a fast-paced environment while keeping positive relational and influencing skills intact
- High-stress endurance with the ability to quickly pivot from one focus to another
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Proven ability to educate & motivate others
- Partner with program and cross-functional teams to support the growth of the client business and the Agent community
- Deliver a consistent, excellent customer experience to the Agent community by personalizing interactions and showing empathy in every Agent engagement
- Provide real-time support to Agents by utilizing resources to quickly answer on-call questions
- Promote active Agent engagement and advancement by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving Agent issues via both on-call and off-call communications
- Actively contribute to Agent retention by utilizing current and new support tools
- Professional participation in client-specific activities such as email/Slack communications, calibration calls, responding to support tickets, engaging with agents in the forums, etc.
- Consistent implementation of skills and knowledge to manage and prioritize competing tasks; ability to multi-task and pivot from one task to another to include internal and Agent communications, on/off-call Agent questions, and more
- Support the onboarding/teaching/training of new team members through shadowing
Liveops, a virtual contact center, offers scalable, on-demand experiences through the VirtualFlex platform for both planned and unplanned CX needs. This tech-enabled, data-powered platform inspires and motivates brand-certified agents to deliver better experiences and attracts entrepreneurial US-based professionals with life experience that helps them connect with customers. We're a people-powered business, working tirelessly on behalf of agents, clients, and employees to make life better.
Liveops exists to improve the lives of our agents, clients, and employees. As a Liveops employee, you're part of a purpose-driven culture that values curiosity, collaboration, and results. We encourage diverse perspectives to create better outcomes, celebrate initiative, and build relationships based on trust and transparency. We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match and a flexible vacation plan.
Eligible States for Employment; Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Legal authorization is required to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Report this job