Client Results Admin
The Client Readiness Team is tasked with delivering a best-in-class experience to consumers when they contact the client. As a CRT Associate, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of the behind-the-scenes processes and administrative activities necessary.
The Purpose of Your Role
- Run daily reporting from client systems and are ingested into Domo; report and/or correct any associated errors
- Submit agent invoices to ensure agents' invoices are processed and paid timely and accurately
- Investigate invoice discrepancies
- Maintain client & Liveops credentials for team and agents from new agent engagement to removals, extending profiles, etc.
- Create ARA schedule
- Review client spreadsheets to identify fraudulent activity
- Run daily reports and associated spreadsheets for client invoicing
The Qualifications We're Looking For
- 1-3 years' experience in an administrative type role
- Proven high level of attention to detail
- Above average skills when working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and written
- Ability to learn new systems, problem solve, assist with process improvement and process documentation
- Attend meetings virtually in a distraction-free environment
The Competencies You Bring
Adaptability, Attention to Detail, Communications, Computer Literacy & Quality Orientation
The Value You Deliver
- Provide behind-the-scenes support
- Illustrate an innovative mindset and always look for ways to improve processes
- Effectively multi-task and quickly handle impromptu changes in direction
Liveops, a virtual contact center, offers scalable, on-demand experiences through the VirtualFlex platform for both planned and unplanned CX needs. This tech-enabled, data-powered platform inspires and motivates brand-certified agents to deliver better experiences and attracts entrepreneurial US-based professionals with life experience that helps them connect with
customers. We're a people-powered business, working tirelessly on behalf of agents, clients, and employees to make life better.
Liveops exists to improve the lives of our agents, clients, and employees. As a Liveops employee, you're part of a purpose-driven culture that values curiosity, collaboration, and results. We encourage diverse perspectives to create better outcomes, celebrate initiative, and build relationships based on trust and transparency. We offer outstanding benefits including insurance, 401k match and a flexible vacation plan.
Eligible States for Employment; Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Legal authorization is required to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer