Primary Care Physician- Outpatient
WE ARE HIRING (MUST HAVE ARIZONA STATE LICENSE):
- INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
- FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
- PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
We are looking for Physicians at all levels who are passionate about impacting outcomes. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change.
Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Practice Services to patients.
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention, and early detection.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- Requires a MD or DO.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
- DEA license required.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Outpatient experience
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
- Opportunity to impact better patient outcomes
- Outpatient Setting serving chronic and complex care for patients over 60+
- Monday - Friday 9am -5pm - no weekends, calls, or evenings
- Patient ratios - 15-16 a day max
- Strong clinical support team
- NextGen or EPIC EMR system
- Work/life balance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $210,000.00 - $275,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- How many patients do you see in a day?
- What EMR tools are you familiar with?
- Describe the patient population you serve in your current setting.
- Do you have any malpractice claims against you? Explain in detail if it was settled and for how much $$.
- What is your availability to start a new job?
- Can you work Monday - Friday 9 am -5 pm?
- What authorization do you have to work in the USA? (US Citizen/ Green Card holder)
- What is your expected Annual salary for this position?
- How many patients do you typically see in a day?
- Are you a Board Certified Physician in Internal Medicine or Family medicine? Specify the last certification date.
- Do you have a free and clear state license in the state you are applying for (Arizona)? List the states you are licensed in.
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- DEA Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location