REMOTE Arizona Traffic
A leading firm that emphasizes innovative transportation solutions is interested in finding a Lead Traffic Operations Engineer based in the Arizona market, to focus on multiple active transportation projects. The firm recently won projects that this person would work on in particular!
The Lead Traffic Operations Engineer will be responsible for:
- Creating partnerships with local agencies and clients
- Provide assistance on projects involving design of traffic signals and systems, ITS, signing, striping, and lighting design
- Mentor and train support staff
The Lead Traffic Operations Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- PE in the state of Arizona
- 6-20 years of relevant traffic engineering experience
- Management and/or mentorship experience preferred
- Proficient in VISSIM
- Flexible hybrid work schedule, remote work possible
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow internally and grow practice in Atlanta
If you are interested in the Lead Traffic Operations Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply!
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?